Terms and Conditions
- Payment of the accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To secure your booking, a deposit of $300 or 25% (which ever greater) is required. Payment may be made by bank transfer, MasterCard or VISA (a 2% surcharge for credit cards). For Christmas a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Final payment of balance is to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Credit card details are required at time of final payment in lieu of a $300 security bond.
- Check-out time is 10am. Check-in time is 2pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate. No check in is allowed unless the agreed payment has been made in full. Bungunyah Apartments is a self check in property. At time of final payment details of access code and arrival instructions will be given. If arriving late please inform management so a welcoming light will be left on for you.
- All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin and washing and drying of dishes done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements an extra cleaning fee, a minimum of $50 will be charged to the guest’s account.
- Pets are not allowed and smoking is not permitted inside Bungunyah Apartment’s buildings.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary will result in additional payments. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other than acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties. The BBQ must remain on the outside patio and be cleaned after use. It is not to be moved from the position it is placed in.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $50 per person per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
- The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises. Any property left on the premises will be disposed of after 3 months.
- Wireless internet is provided free of charge for emailing and browsing only. No downloading of large files: includes movies or music.
- The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- For call outs outside of office hours, a $50.00 fee will be levied. e.g. if you lose your keys or lock yourselves out.
- In the event of cancellation by the client, the deposit is refundable less a $50 administration fee. In the event of cancellation of the booking or no show after full payment has been made no monies will be refunded unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. In this instance, a $100.00 administration fee will then apply.
If a booking is for more than 4 weeks, payment for the following month must be made 2 weeks prior to the next period otherwise the booking will lapse.